We're pleased to offer beverage packages at a discounted rate of UP TO 25% OFF!
These discounted packages will be available to pre-purchase about 4-6 weeks prior to sailing by signing in to your Sixthman account. You may also purchase these packages for Norwegian's regular rate on board. Package prices are subject to change.
Premium Beverage Package (21+)
Mimosas in the morning, frozen concoctions by the pool, cold brews at sunset, cabernet with dinner…Keep the drinks flowing with this package. Enjoy a wide selection of soft drinks, beers, spirits, cocktails, and wines by the glass during your entire cruise.
Beverage packages must be purchased for ALL GUESTS staying within the same stateroom. Individuals under the age of 21 will be required to purchase the Soda Program.
If purchased on board full price applies - $99.00 per person, per day x 4 cruise days plus 20% service charge.
Soda Package (all ages)
If soda is your vice-of-choice, then we’ve got your fix! Savor endless fountain soda throughout your entire cruise! Includes: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Tonic Water, Fanta, and Soda Water.
If purchased on board full price applies - $9.95 per person, per day x 4 cruise days plus 20% service charge.
Beverage Packages Details
The Premium Beverage Package INCLUDES
- Variety of spirits and cocktails
- Wine by the glass (up to & including $15)
- Bottled or draft beer (up to & including $15)
- Unlimited fountain soda and juices
- 20% discount on bottles of wine purchased on board
The Premium Beverage Package EXCLUDES
- Room Service, package sales, ship specific promotions
- Promotional drink specials from our sponsors
- Bottles of liquor
- Designated Super Premium brands (subject to change, verify with wait staff on board)
- Bottled or draft beer and glasses of wine OVER $15
- Bottled Wine
- Mini bar purchases
- Bottled water
- Fresh squeezed juices
- Lavazza coffee beverages
- Energy Drinks
- Vending Machines
What else do I need to know about PBP?
- There is a limit of TWO (2) beverages per person per transaction.
- Package can be used in all restaurants, lounges, and bars on board.
- Special activities such as onboard wine tastings, mixology classes, or liquor tastings are NOT covered.
- Any items over $15 USD will receive a $15 USD discount and the guest will be charged the difference to their account.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to consume alcohol. All guests under 21 will be given the soda package.
- On board, you will sign for each beverage ordered and at times your check may reflect applicable taxes for certain ports or itineraries.
- See the terms of our guest alcohol policy.
- Review the following Frequently Asked Questions below for additional information.
No. The Premium Beverage Package, Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package, and Soda Program must be purchased for the duration of the entire cruise. Please note this is standard Norwegian Cruise Line policy.
Yes, you may purchase the Premium Beverage Package, Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package, and Soda Program for the full onboard rate plus 20% service charge. The onboard rates for each package are listed in the details for each package above.
Please note they must be purchased the first or second day of your cruise. For more information, visit any bar, or look for a table set up promoting beverage packages once you board.
- The Soda Program enables you to obtain fountain soda at any bar, lounge or restaurant throughout the duration of your cruise without having to continuously sign transactions to your onboard spending account.
- There is no limit to the amount of fountain soda consumed however, under this program only one soda can be requested each time. Additional soda shall be charged to your onboard account at current bar prices.
- Cans or bottled soda, including mini bars and bottled waters are not included in the Soda Program.
While there is a limit of TWO (2) beverages per person per transaction, there is not a set limit of drinks per day. However per the terms of our conduct policy, guests who choose to consume alcohol must do so responsibly. The ship’s staff may refuse to serve alcoholic beverages to any guest who does not consume alcohol responsibly.
If my cabinmate doesn't drink alcohol, do they still have to purchase a Premium Beverage or Corks & Caps Package? Yes, if they are in the same stateroom. Both packages must be purchased by all stateroom guests 21 years of age or older for the full duration of the cruise. Guests 20 and under in the stateroom have to purchase the soda package.
If my cabinmate doesn't drink soda, do they still have to purchase the Soda Program? Yes, if you purchase the Premium Beverage or Corks & Caps Package and the guests in the same stateroom are under 21 they must purchase the Soda Program.What if my cabinmate doesn't drink alcohol due to medical conditions or special circumstances? To request a beverage package purchase with special exceptions on board please contact Sixthman Guest Services.Please note this is standard Norwegian Cruise Line policy.
In any of Norwegian Pearl bars or lounges, satellite bars, Garden Cafe, Main Dining Room, and specialty restaurants during normal business hours. Room service and minibar are not included.
Premium Spirits include Bacardi Superior rum, Captain Morgan Spiced rum, Kettle One vodka, Tanqueray gin, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jose Cuervo tequila, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee whiskey, Chivas Regal 12yr scotch, Crown Royal Canadian whiskey, Johnny Walker Black scotch, Grey Goose vodka, Courvoisier VSOP and many more.
Classic Martinis, classic cocktails such as Margarita, Piña Colada, Long Island Ice Tea, Bahama Mama, Mojito, and many more.
A beverage service charge of 20% will be added to the total when you purchase for various onboard services and experiences such as: Premium Beverage Package, Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package, or Soda Program. You will not have to pay additional gratuities on covered beverage purchases (see above for what is included/excluded) on board unless you desire to do so.
Read more about "What service charges should I expect to see on board?"
Yes, however, please note that these are personal packages, and there is a limit of TWO (2) beverages per person per transaction.
These packages are for personal consumption. All additional drinks ordered will be charged at current bar prices.
Your Norwegian keycard will identify that you have this package with pre-printed note on the card. The bar staff will request to see your keycard for verification prior to service, so keep it handy.
Unlimited juice is included in the Premium Beverage Package & Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package. If you would like to add juice to your soda package you can do so on board. It is an additional $3 per day to add unlimited orange, cranberry, pineapple, or grapefruit refills to your package.